Are you a foodie ? Like socialising over a meal? Do you have an appreciation for great food? We thought so!
Over the next two weeks we’ll be running a competition to give away £100 worth of Food experiences on TryMyKitchen.
You’ll be able to choose from a variety of experiences:
HOME DINING EXPERIENCE / SUPPER CLUB EXPERIENCE
This is all about exceptional social dining experiences. We invite you to delve into a new world of flavours, smells and become friends with strangers, all with a passion for good food like you.
And / Or
GOURMET RESTAURANT DINING EXPERIENCE:
The very best and most unique restaurants and unusual dining experiences, with plenty of wow-factor. This is what you can expect and many of our dining experiences come with lovely added extras.
JAMES OLIVER NEW BOOK “Jamie’s Comfort Food” – Are you feeling adventurous and thinking of hosting a comfy dinner yourself?
Jamie’s new cookbook brings together 100 ultimate comfort food recipes. It’s all about the dishes that are close to your heart that put a smile on your face and make you feel happy, loved, safe and secure.
THIS IS A GREAT INCENTIVE TO HAVE A GREAT FOOD EXPERIENCE & PERHAPS ONE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE USUALLY PICKED BEFORE.
How to participate:
Simply fill the following form and submit your information. We will pick a winner at random on the 1st of July and contact the winner via the email provided. Good luck!
This Competition is now closed
Terms & Conditions:
– The competition will be running from May 27 until June 6th (midnight)
– Prize consists in £100 worth of London Dining Experiences available through TryMyKitchen.com
– UK residents aged 18 or over
– You enter in the competition by using the form in our blog, sending the requested information (Name, Location, email)
– £100 can be used up to 31 December 2015 in any Trymykitchen.com food experience.
– You can book more than one event or book someone else in, up to a limit of £100.
– Prize winner will be notified by email
– Prize winner must claim prize via email within 48 hrs once notified
– If a prize is not claimed we reserve the right to give the prize to another winner
– Prize is not transferable and there is no cash value
– By entering the competition you agree to sign up to our newsletter. Don’t worry we won’t spam you and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
– The winner will be announced in the competition page (our blog) and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TryMyKitchen