Ginger and spring onion chicken served in avocados, by Emma
4-6 chicken fillets (mini)
A good sized bunch of spring onions with plenty of green stems
A handful of fresh ginger
1 vegetable stock cube
1 Cup of boiling water
2 large avocados
1. Heat a small amount of oil on medium heat, and place cicken fillets in pan.
2. Peel and grate the ginger, also chop the spring onions using all the green leafy part. (Try to leave the middle part of the spring onion stems out- pale green in colour, as they have bitter taste!)
3. Dissolve the veg stock cube in a cup of boiling water.
4. Slice the fillets longways in half to create slim strips of chicken, after ten minutes add the rest of the ingredients to the pan.
5. Cook on higher heat for 5 minutes until consistency is right for you – serve in shells of cool avocados to cool hot ginger taste!
Vote for your favourite Recipe:
What you think about this recipe? Looks amazing, right?