795 million, around one in nine of the world’s population are undernourished and exist on less than £1 a day. Hunger kills more people than AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined.
TryMyKitchen is doing 2 things to raise money :
1) We are running a sweepstake where one lucky winner will win a London cooking class. For every 10 entries TryMyKitchen is donating £1 towards The Hunger Project. Why £1? To raise awareness that around one in nine of the world’s population are undernourished and exist on less than £1 a day.
2) For every booking made on TryMyKitchen between May 13th to May 28th – TryMyKitchen is Donating £5 to The Hunger Project UK
World Hunger Day is an annual event created by The Hunger Project UK which celebrates sustainable solutions to ending extreme hunger and poverty. With a key focus on genuine partnership, it seeks to highlight the positive actions taken by those existing on less than £1 ($1.50) per day, to end their own hunger
Learn More about World Hunger Day
Get involved as little or as much as you wish:
1) Enter a sweepstake to win a London cooking class and we will donate for you.
2) Love Cooking. Book your next cooking class on TryMyKitchen.com and we will donate £5
3) Donate as much as you wish directly to The Hunger Project, or get involved with the campaign on social media. @WorldHungerDay #
Join the mission to end world hunger by 2030!